The FintechOS Siwalu Connector offers the possibility of searching multiple databases in order to predict a pet’s breed accurately. This functionality allows financial institutions employees to look up the pet’s breed when creating pet insurance policies.
By integrating this connector in a digital journey, it retrieves the needed information in real-time and displays the pet’s details. Using this functionality helps speed up the insurance business scenarios by automatically filling in the pet data. The FintechOS Siwalu Connector aids insurance institutions by accelerating insurance policy creation. Once integrated in a digital journey, the API connector can be used to search and retrieve the following data:
- Breed prediction and name
- Different types of pet species
Business Pain Points
The Siwalu Connector is aimed at resolving some of the pain points when looking up addresses:
- searching for a pet’s exact breed is time consuming
- requires verified and updated information
- manually inputting the pet’s details (breed type, pet type, and so on) takes time and human errors may occur
Once integrated in a digital journey, the Siwalu Connector solves these pain points by offering a simple way to collect the needed data.
- The pet’s details are valid and up-to-date.
- Easy to use. It can be added to a digital journey to simplify the search and retrieve pet data.
- Time-efficient. The data no longer needs to be added manually.
For the moment, the Siwalu Connector can be used to predict cat, dog, and horse breeds.
FintechOS offers the possibility of accessing Siwalu databases through the Siwalu Connector.
Steps to access and retrieve information using this connector:
- Access the Siwalu Connector
- Display the Returned Results
- Display Additional Pet Data
More details here.